Jungle Disk, KeepItSafe, LiveVault and OffsiteDataSync have been combined into a leading backup and disaster recovery specialist headquartered in San Antonio, TX. The business serves tens of thousands of customers across the globe with more than 20 data centers, including major presences in North America and Europe. It is one of the only global recovery providers awarded ISO 27001 certification for information security management in addition to meeting customer needs for SOC 2, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA compliance. For more information, please visit http://www.jungledisk.com.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist reports to the Head of Human Resources and is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining effective strategies to ensure we attract & attain great talent within Jungle Disk. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will ensure the overall candidate experience is positive and effective by always keeping up to date correspondence through the recruiting process.
**This position is onsite at our Jungle Disk Headquarters, located in downtown San Antonio, and will not be remote**
- Design, implement, manage and monitor ATS system. This will be managed globally and will work directly with Finance to ensure FTE is monitored closely.
- Ensure we have a strong and plentiful Talent Pipeline for hiring managers. This includes collaboration of the needs of each open requisition.
- Works with the HR dept and company leadership to make sure Job Descriptions are created and a compensation is assigned based on salary market data.
- Manages job postings in recruiting software and advertisement processes.
- Works with other recruiting/placement companies in other countries when placement needs are identified and approved.
- Ensure that Jungle Disk is an active participant with various (college, industry based, etc) Job Fairs and/or events to maximize the exposure within the community.
- Schedules interviews and oversees the interview process.
- Collaborates with Hiring Manager and HR leadership on the offer process, start dates, and closure of requisition.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Become a true Talent Agent by tracking all candidate statuses, ensuring there are post interview comments on candidates both selected and not selected, and timely follow-up with candidates not selected.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field, or 5 + years of recruiting experience.
- 2-3 years of experience in all stages of the recruiting process.
- Recruiting experience with companies that have global recruitment needs is highly desired.
- Superior verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to implement recruiting strategies for sourcing a variety of positions.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and multitasking skills.
- Superior work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team.
- Motivated & energetic self-starter.
- Ability to work in a high paced, results oriented environment.
- Proficiency with professional office productivity tools.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment you desire.
- Unlimited vacation policy, while we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Volunteer time off.
- Fitness club allowance.
- Mobile phone service allowance and much more.