Jungle Disk, KeepItSafe, LiveVault and OffsiteDataSync have been combined into a leading backup and disaster recovery specialist headquartered in San Antonio, TX. The business serves tens of thousands of customers across the globe with more than 20 data centers, including major presences in North America and Europe. It is one of the only global recovery providers awarded ISO 27001 certification for information security management in addition to meeting customer needs for SOC 2, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA compliance. For more information, please visit http://www.jungledisk.com.
Marketing Operations Manager
What we’re looking for:
- Pardot: technical proficiency in automations, drips, and integrations (3 - 5+ years)
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS; able to code HTML (emails, forms, landing pages)
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Working knowledge of DNS (DKIM, DMARC, and SPF)
- An excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as lead generation, nurture campaigns, sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and cross functionally
- Analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and work in an ambiguous environment
- Genuine passion for continuous learning and professional development
- Ability to think and communicate clearly about complex and technical projects and processes
- Strong results-driven project management skills
- Demonstrated ownership of work, success of the team, and success of the company
- Ability to provide constructive feedback with the goal of improvement and growth
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist is a plus
- University or College Degree
What you’ll do:
- Marketing Automation: build, maintain, and refine email marketing processes
- Pardot: build automations, sequences, journeys, and nurture drips, set up segmentation, set up email deployments, build forms and form handlers, set attribution and scoring, conduct data hygiene, import data, A/B testing, create landing pages
- KPIs and Reporting: Visualize data with salesforce reports and dashboards. Working knowledge of B2BMA+ or Tableau is a plus. Identify key trends and make decisions on funnel attributes to increase MQL > SQL conversions.
- Buildout CTAs across web and email including form completes quizzes, videos, chat, and IP capturing services.
- Email: code email templates, HTML and dynamic content blocks
- Platforms Management: manage marketing automation platforms, website, and integrations
- List Management: Manage segmentation and list building workflows
- Experience in list building using tools such as Zoominfo and Tech Target’s Priority Engine.
- List scrubbing and segmenting based on user action, score, mailbox reputation, and AI recommendations.
- Privacy Law: champion privacy laws (GDPR, CASL, etc) and PII best practices; ensure processes are CASL/GDPR compliant, opt-in forms reflect approved legal language, all data requirements are met, and that the ongoing unsubscribe file is processed in-line with internal standards and documented processes
- Collaborate: work with key stakeholders in strategizing, building, and optimizing complex journeys and experiences; translate business requirements and goals into operational and technical requirements
- Troubleshoot: technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, campaign tracking, and other aspects of execution
- Reporting: analyze, measure and report on campaign results, provide insights, and proactively advise on how to improve
- Documentation: develop and maintain documentation for processes, automations, and customer journeys/experiences
- Optimize: identify process gaps and areas of opportunity for streamlining, automation, and scalability
- SEO, PPC understanding
- Create graphic, videos, GIFs, and other elements used in email and web. Proficiency in photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, premier pro is a plus.
- Build, design, and execute demand generation/brand awareness marketing automation campaigns, online educational webinars, and tradeshows
- Manage and execute website development and maintenance
- Manage and execute MarTech stack, lead tracking workflows, and analytical dashboard
What to acquire (learn)
- Certificate: Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
- Certificate: Salesforce Administrator
- Certificate: Salesforce Advanced Administrator
- Certificate: Salesforce Application Architect
- Certificate: Salesforce B2B Solution Architect
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage
- Generous 401k matching
- Flexible and generous time off