Jungle Disk, KeepItSafe, LiveVault and OffsiteDataSync have been combined into a leading backup and disaster recovery specialist headquartered in San Antonio, TX. The business serves tens of thousands of customers across the globe with more than 20 data centers, including major presences in North America and Europe. It is one of the only global recovery providers awarded ISO 27001 certification for information security management in addition to meeting customer needs for SOC 2, PCI-DSS, and HIPAA compliance. For more information, please visit http://www.jungledisk.com.
The IT Helpdesk Manager reports to the Head of Business Operations and is responsible for developing the vision for our newly established helpdesk and overseeing processes around employee hardware and software management, onboarding and offboarding employees, the functions of our external helpdesk team as well as internal user support. This role is responsible for ensuring that our employees have the appropriate tools and equipment to thrive in their roles creating raving fans.
- Develops processes, implements policies, and works with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and manage the respective site efforts.
- Develop, document, and implement Helpdesk process for all employees.
- Implement employee equipment inventory tracking to create a project plan for existing equipment and equipment refreshes working to define a schedule and budget.
- Define and standardize employee equipment purchases for laptops & monitors.
- Identify and assign projects to the Helpdesk team to include prioritization and completion assessment of such projects.
- Lead, guide, and support tasks assigned to the Helpdesk team.
- In addition to leading, guiding, and supporting the Helpdesk team, you will establish an effective, proactive, and repeatable service delivery process that improves the end user’s experience.
- Delegates day to day employee requests and tracks open issues to ensure a positive and timely resolution leading to complete employee satisfaction.
- Oversees IT user management such as devices, applications, systems, office internet, password management, and more.
- Provides excellent employee resolution satisfaction by ensuring there is fast track resolution for internal IT issues.
- Maintains the internal training systems to ensure employees are setup for company wide required training upon being hired and ensures completion by employee.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, Electronics or in a related field; or 5+ years service desk experience.
- 3+ years of managing IT service desk teams with strong organizational and problem-solving expertise.
- 2+ years of experience with IT project management.
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Superior verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve issues with systems and programs.
- Strong ability to embrace new technology for enhancing employee experience.
- Excellent planning, organizing, and multitasking skills.
- Motivated & energetic self-starter.
- Ability to work in a high paced, results oriented environment.
- Proficiency with professional office productivity tools.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage.
- Generous 401k matching.
- Pick your own equipment. You’ll get a budget to spend on whatever laptop, monitor, and office equipment you desire.
- Unlimited vacation policy, while we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year.
- Volunteer time off.
- Fitness club allowance.
- Mobile phone service allowance and much more.